Saturday 13 December 2014

Wenger On signing a centre half in January: "Well yes, with Koscielnyy we're a bit cautious and we need cover." On difficult week: "Look, we won 4-1 at Galatasaray and won 4-1 tonight and we lost, unfortunately, at Stoke and we feel guilty for that. But 99.9% it is people with full respect even when they're not happy. I can take the 0.1% of criticism. Yes, of course, I'm thankful for the fans singing my name at the end of the match, but what you want is for our fans to be happy because we win football fans. Our job is to win football games and when we don't do it I understand when they're not happy."

Wenger On signing a centre half in January:

"Well yes, with Koscielnyy we're a bit cautious and we need cover."

On difficult week:

"Look, we won 4-1 at Galatasaray and won 4-1 tonight and we lost,
unfortunately, at Stoke and we feel guilty for that. But 99.9% it is
people with full respect even when they're not happy. I can take the
0.1% of criticism. Yes, of course, I'm thankful for the fans singing
my name at the end of the match, but what you want is for our fans to
be happy because we win football fans. Our job is to win football
games and when we don't do it I understand when they're not happy."

--
authorized Signatory from uguba ndubuisi

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...