Wednesday 17 December 2014

Your blog comments brought me to tears! (ugubaonline live blog is not liable for any misinterpretations on this content by any user)

Your blog comments brought me to tears! (ugubaonline live blog is not
liable for any misinterpretations on this content by any user)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joel Therien <gvo@gvomail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:27:24 -0600
Subject: Your blog comments brought me to tears!
To: "ugubandubuisi@gmail.com" <ugubandubuisi@gmail.com>

Hey!

I admit it... I work my butt off day in and day
out to make sure that you Heather
have a great experience here at GVO!

Over the years there has been a lot of frustration
a lot of tears, yet a lot of satisfaction and joy too!!

I want that perfect company.. I want a perfect
experience for you!

When that does not happen and technology fails
I cry...

I really do, I care that much..

Although, I did not reply on every single comment
on my blog.. I want you to know I read them all..

And well today... I cried a tear of joy!

Thank you!

The year of 2014 was our most challenging we grew so
much that it felt like "everything broke"

2015 will be totally different.. I feel it, I know it!!

I know it because of all the wonderful comments on my blog.. that
means EVERYTHING to me!


You made my day! Thank you so very much!



[image]

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
GVO | Pureleverage.com



P.S: If you are still interested in our one dollar trial for 30 days
please click here











(c)2013 Global Virtual Opportunities, Inc.
6701 Guada Coma Drive,
Schertz, Texas, 78154
1 (210) 651 4487 (billing only)

Click here to stop any notificiations
http://www.gvomail.com/remove.php?e=ugubandubuisi%40gmail.com&fk=282df57b89d419c43539b60c88172862e734586cdf3e3893162c417acd0e7034

[image]


--
authorized Signatory from uguba ndubuisi

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...