Wednesday 30 September 2015

Love at first crunch www.cnn.com/interactive/2015/09/us/crickets-american-story/?sr=fb100115cricket0418PMStoryGal&linkId=17475753 I never expected crickets to be my gateway bug. Eleven years ago, a series of health concerns forced me to leave my carnivorous ways behind. Since then, I've been one of those annoying people to dine with, vacillating between being vegan and vegetarian before finally landing in the world of pescatarianism.

Love at first crunch

I never expected crickets to be my gateway bug. Eleven years ago, a series of health concerns forced me to leave my carnivorous ways behind. Since then, I've been one of those annoying people to dine with, vacillating between being vegan and vegetarian before finally landing in the world of pescatarianism.

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...