Saturday 10 August 2019

The Power of a Partner


Andrew Wommack Ministries Logo

 

Dear New Friend,

What does the scripture mean that says our gifts will make room for us and bring us before great men?
 
Proverbs 18:16 says, "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men," but it's not talking about skills, talents, abilities, or even anointing. I used to think it was, as a matter of fact; I used that verse in that exact way until I began to study it in greater detail. In this article, I'll be teaching what it really means and how that understanding can change your life.
 
In my teaching, The Power of Partnership, I share about the many rewards you receive when partnering with a ministry that is reaching out with the nearly-too-good-to-be-true news. I use the example of King David who set a precedent that gave the people who guarded the spoils an equal share with those who actually did the fighting. We learned that Philippians 4:19, which says, "But my God shall supply all of your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus," was written to people who were partnering with Paul in the Gospel and gave to his ministry on a regular basis. Paul confirmed that in 1 Corinthians 16:2, where he wrote, "On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside" (New King James Version).
 
The partners Paul was talking about were systematic, deliberate givers. The reason God prospers us is so we can establish His kingdom here on the earth, and if we seek to build that kingdom, then He will provide a supernatural divine flow that will meet all our needs. I can promise you that when you pray and ask God for direction in your giving and then respond to that, He will take care of your financial needs better accidentally than you've ever been able to do on purpose. These are all powerful truths, but there is another aspect of partnership that I believe very few Christians understand.
 
Learn more in my free teaching, The Power of Partnership.

You are blessed!
 
Andrew's Signature

 






Andrew Wommack Ministries, 1 Innovation Way, Woodland Park, CO 80863

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...