Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Sneakers were always on my wish list when I was little... CRAZY to have my own collection at Nordstrom! Want Santa to bring you some? ‪#‎love‬ http://bit.ly/Zwynuw Sneakers were always on my wish list when I was little... CRAZY to have my own collection at Nordstrom! Want Santa to bring you some? ;-) #love http://bit.ly/Zwynuw

Sneakers were always on my wish list when I was little... CRAZY to have my own collection at Nordstrom! Want Santa to bring you some? ‪#‎love‬ http://bit.ly/Zwynuw

No comments:

Lost a remote job paying around $2,000 before?

There's a story here from X  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...