Monday 9 December 2013

This is what my happiness looks like. I've felt so dead since my tour ended. Last nights show cured a deep sadness. In just a few hours tickets for my TOUR "artRave: The ARTPOP BALL" go on sale in North America. Fashion/Techno/Rave/Pop DANCE TILL U DROP X This is what my happiness looks like. I've felt so dead since my tour ended. Last nights show cured a deep sadness. In just a few hours tickets for my TOUR "artRave: The ARTPOP BALL" go on sale in North America. Fashion/Techno/Rave/Pop DANCE TILL U DROP X

This is what my happiness looks like. I've felt so dead since my tour ended. Last nights show cured a deep sadness.

In just a few hours tickets for my TOUR "artRave: The ARTPOP BALL" go on sale in North America. Fashion/Techno/Rave/Pop DANCE TILL U DROP X

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...