Tuesday 7 January 2014

Open Letter: You’re a trouble maker, Clark lambasts OBJ My dear former President, I know my letter will not come to you as a surprise because you know I would respond in equal measure...

Open Letter: You’re a trouble maker, Clark lambasts OBJ

My dear former President, I know my letter will not come to you as a surprise because you know I would respond in equal measure...

My Dear Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, you have become an unrepentant trouble maker, as Nigeria gave you more than you truly deserve. Hence you see yourself as lord of the manor.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/open-letter-youre-trouble-maker-clark-lambasts-obj/#sthash.El6e1hYl.dpuf
Like · · · 392611396 · 11 hours ago ·

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...