Friday 7 February 2014

“I took the entrepreneurship training and it really helped me to translate my vision into clear workable objectives,” Girum said. His business, started with less than $1,500, now boasts an expanding capital asset of over around $52,000. Girum speaks of one day becoming a major player in the East African private enterprise scene. Supporting young entrepreneurs in Ethiopia | UNDP undp.org Young Ethiopians attend a UNDP-supported entrepreneurship and business training course as part of the programme to accelerate private sector development.

“I took the entrepreneurship training and it really helped me to translate my vision into clear workable objectives,” Girum said. His business, started with less than $1,500, now boasts an expanding capital asset of over around $52,000. Girum speaks of one day becoming a major player in the East African private enterprise scene.

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...