Todd Chrisley is coming to WWE Monday Night Raw!
TV star Todd Chrisley of the series "Chrisley Knows Best" is coming to Monday Night Raw in Atlanta on October 13, 2014.
WWE.COM
 ·  ·  · 4,3421,186306
Azubogu Chukwu Dalu, was a graduate of Covenant University in Ota and graduated with First Class degree. While on service at the Igbinedion University, Azubogu was said to be on his way to an event few days ago when he reportedly fell off a speeding Okada(Motor Cycle) . He sustained serious head inj
RHODIES WORLD
 ·  · 
Autumn Madewell added 3 new photos — with Kenny Rodriguez and 8 others.
6 hrs · 
I decided to do a comparison of my son Kiri and his dad Patrick again since he is a man now and OMG I was shocked. Almost identical!! I can't believe how much my son looks like Patrick it made me cry. God I would give anything just to have them talk to each other face to face for 5 minutes. Thank You Patrick for giving me such a great and special gift and part of you. Be proud of them man he has become, be proud that he has always been the man of the house even though he was so young and should have been a kid more. He turned out to be one of the greatest men I have ever met, he turned out to be exactly like you. RIP Sweety!!
 ·  ·