Monday 6 July 2015

All Decision Makers Updated Records !

Hi there,

 

Would you be interested acquiring business databases for your sales and marketing initiatives? I hope you are the right person to discuss about this in your company? If not please refer me to the right person to discuss further about our services.

 

Let me know target specifications such as targeted Geographies, Industries, Titles/job roles, Company Size (Revenue/Employees), etc & I will get back to you with counts & pricing for the same.

 

Email me if you’d like to request for a sample list !

 

Thank you!

 

Shaun Halter

Data Sales-Consultant

 

PBefore you print it, think about the environment

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile. If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any further messages from us please click here to UNSUBSCRIBE to from all future mailings.

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...