Wednesday 15 May 2019

Complimentary Materials

Thanks for signing up to receive my emails!

We believe it's easiest to learn when you receive the information in multiple ways. So, I've made it possible for you to receive my most popular teachings in video, audio, and text formats. You can access them for free by visiting this link.

If you're wondering why we do this, here's what happened: In 1974 my wife, Jamie, and I were pastoring a very small church in Texas, and we were struggling financially. We went to a conference, but we couldn't afford the ministry materials. I made a promise to God in my heart that if He ever showed me something in His Word that could help other people, I'd never deny anyone access to it because of finances.

And here we are, years later, and my promise remains just as strong today.

Growing in your relationship with God and His Word has never been easier. Everything you need is all in one place, and I think that's just awesome.

We love you,

Andrew & Jamie Signature


PS: If you have any questions about these materials, please email us at info@awmi.net. And if you need prayer for any reason, just call our Helpline at 719-635-1111. Caring prayer ministers are available Monday through Friday, from 4:30 AM (MT) to 9:30 PM (MT).








Andrew Wommack Ministries | 1-719-635-1111 | info@awmi.net | www.awmi.net
Andrew Wommack Ministries, 1 Innovation Way, Woodland Park, CO 80863

No comments:

The Yodel: How to stay safe in the Southern storms

Plus: Trump trial updates, marijuana reclassification and the 'Young Sheldon' series finale  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...