Wednesday 20 November 2019

He sold all his cars on Cheki

private-seller

What car sellers have said

"Cheki has been the best car seller. I give 5 stars, if there's 50 stars I will give. I sold all my cars on Cheki, I recommend Cheki to anyone willing to sell his or her car. The best ever car selling site."

-OKORIE ERNEST

Cheki has 2 times more serious car buyers than any other online car marketplace in Nigeria.

Do you have a car for sale?

Sell Now
fb
tw
ig

Having trouble viewing this email? View the online version.


You are receiving this email because you are a subscribed to Cheki newsletters.

To change how you receive these emails, visit your preference center.

214, Broad Street, Elephant House, Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Copyright © 2019 Cheki. Read our privacy policy.



No comments: