Monday 27 January 2020

It's time to get fit!

It's time to get fit!

Are you ready?

It's time to get fit!

Are you ready?

 

The new year has started--are you ready to get spiritually fit AND physically fit in 2020?
 
Seven trusted Bible teachers. Three powerful volumes on healing. One Biblical truth. Charis Healing University is a comprehensive curriculum on healing! Through Healing University, you will gain a deeper understanding of what the Word of God says about healing and will be equipped to put this knowledge into action in your life. Jamie shares her healing story:
 
"I was walking with my husband and rolled my ankle. It didn't bother me at first but later that night at church it started to really hurt. I started to not wanna walk on it, but I remembered the testimony of someone hurting their ankle and refusing to accept it as being hurt. I started to walk up and down the alter praying for others and saying to myself I refuse to accept this, I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. That night before bed my foot was swollen and throbbing but I kept casting down the thoughts and replacing the thoughts with the Word of God and resisting the enemy. The next morning I woke up with no pain! Hallelujah! Thank you for the faith messages!"
 
Healing University includes extensive teachings on a multitude of healing topics, as well as guided applications of these teachings. The curriculum is divided into three different sections. The first section--Expect--will build your faith for healing. The second section--Experience--will help you know success and receive full healing for yourself. Through the third section--Empower--you will be inspired with the confidence to minister healing to others. As a born-again believer, you can be God's channel of healing to many!
 
Order today and begin to walk out your healing journey! This will bless you, and also bless others through you. You don't want to miss out! Visit the link below to learn more!



Andrew Wommack Ministries Logo



Andrew Wommack Ministries, 1 Innovation Way, Woodland Park, CO 80863

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...