Monday 11 May 2020

Expectation Is Vital to Receiving Healing

Expectation Is Vital to Receiving Healing

Lift your eyes to the One!

Are you ready?

 

When it comes to receiving your healing, expectation is vital. How you view your future, as well as your body, can make the difference between health and suffering.
 
Our special product, Healing University, is designed to help you learn how to set your expectations on fire and lift your eyes to the One who created you for health and prosperity! Each teaching is specially crafted to show you how to line up your thinking with the Word of God, as well as turn your expectations to the things of Him.
 
Listen to what Susan from New York has to say about it, and see for yourself:
 
Thank you SO much for creating Charis Healing University. This is the best investment I've made, and you've made :) I started in Section 1 after Christmas and was thinking if I do a lesson once a week, I could complete this in this year. Well, I was SO WRONG and I'm happy that I'm wrong about that because you cannot rush through these lessons. They are filled with truths and riches beyond anything I have yet experienced in my life. I know this is going to forever change me and I know deep inside the process has begun.
 
What changed? LOVE=GOD happened!
 
I slowly began to believe that God likes me, and that God LOVES ME!! Like Andrew says God carries a picture of me in his wallet! No matter what I've experienced growing up, no matter what I didn't learn in church, no matter how mean or unkind people treated me, no matter the pain I thought I would always carry inside of me all of my life, something inside of me is changing!! THANK YOU!
 
Charis University is changing my life FOREVER. Thank you all.

 
Susan is learning to expect the best in everything, thanks to Healing University. The same can happen for you! Check out the link below to learn more!



Andrew Wommack Ministries Logo


AWMI Privacy Policy                   AWMI Terms of Service
Andrew Wommack Ministries, 1 Innovation Way, Woodland Park, CO 80863

No comments:

The Yodel: How to stay safe in the Southern storms

Plus: Trump trial updates, marijuana reclassification and the 'Young Sheldon' series finale  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...