Monday 19 April 2021

πŸš€ Welcome to Life Reimagined!

Hi there,

Thanks again for subscribing to Life Reimagined!

My mission is to help you improve the quality of your life. By signing up, you'll receive a short email on Sunday 2x/month with ideas, articles, book recommendations, and more.

So you don't miss the Sunday email, please add calvin@calvinrosser.com to your contacts, or if you're using Gmail, drag my email from your Promotions tab into your inbox.

Before you receive the first newsletter, I wanted to share a few tips about how to get the most out of the site and community.


✍️ Articles

The site has 60+ articles to help you improve your career, finances, health, relationships, & more. Here are a few of the most popular pieces:


🧡 Join Me on Twitter

I avoided social media during my first few years creating, but I've started to enjoy Twitter. I'm spending more time on the platform and sharing new ideas about mental frameworks, books, startups, and more (ex. below).

twitter profile avatar
Calvin Rosser
@calvin_rosser
April 8th 2021
2,179
Retweets
7,008
Likes

If you enjoy Twitter, you can follow along here.


πŸ“š Foundations

Reading is the most impactful habit I've developed as an adult. I read 40-60 books every year, and I summarize the best books that I've read.

Foundations is a fully searchable digital library that is designed to help you quickly extract the key insights from the best books that I've read.

You can learn more here: Foundations – Lifetime Access to Lessons from a Growing List of 90+ Great Books

As a member of Life Reimagined, you can use the code: lrcommunity to get 20% off at checkout.


πŸ‘‹ Finally...Don't Hesitate to Reach Out

Call me old fashioned, but I love interacting with my readers, so if you ever want to get in touch, please reply to this (or any) email I send you.

If Life Reimagined doesn't regularly enrich your life and business, please reach out and let me know what I can be doing better.

That's it for now. See you soon.

Cheers,

Cal

Three other things you might like:
  1. Foundations: Looking for good books to read? Check out Foundations, a growing digital notebook with notes & lessons from 85+ timeless books.

  2. 10 Great Products: A list of 10 great products to enhance the quality of your life across travel, health, personal growth, and more.

  3. Best Articles: Insightful articles on topics like overcoming your fears, being more productive, and living a fulfilling life.

No comments:

FAMILYFUN CONCEPT LTD needs your skills

Hello, ...