Hello Fellow Professional,
This is me reminding you that September is halfway gone...
In fact, these are the milestones you're supposed to have met by now.
- KPI/OKR closely met (clock eeet ðŸ¤)
- Finished all your courses.
- Setting 2027 goals.
So, which one have you achieved? lol 🤔
Talking about OKR/KPIs, if you're in sales and you're looking for that "magic wand" to achieve your sales target, then Jobberman gotchu.
More details in this newsletter!
|
And if there's one corporate headache we need to slow down on in 2027, it's "meetings"... ðŸ˜
In today's newsletter.
- These newly added jobs de pay well (source: na me talk am)
- Job Search Advice That Does Not Work In Nigeria (And What Works)
- Today's Career Gist: Are "too many" meetings holding you from doing your job?
- Brand new courses.
See you inside! ✨
|
|
|
|
- Executive Assistant - NGN 250,000 - 400,000 | Apply Here
Engineering & Technology Manager - NGN 1,500,000 - 2,000,000 | Apply Here
Head of Operations - NGN 600,000 - 900,000 | Apply Here
Legal Manager - NGN 400,000 - 600,000 | Apply Here
Cook - NGN 150,000 - 250,000 | Apply Here
Sales Manager - NGN 250,000 - 400,000 | Apply Here
Laravel/React Developer - NGN 250,000 - 400,000 | Apply Here
Customer Service Representative - NGN 150,000 - 250,000 | Apply Here
Welders/Fabricators - NGN 150,000 - 250,000 | Apply Here
Maintenance Engineer - NGN 250,000 - 400,000 | Apply Here
Commercial Manager - NGN 600,000 - 900,000 | Apply Here
Research & Development Specialist - NGN 150,000 - 250,000 | Apply Here
Project Coordination Assistant - NGN 250,000 - 400,000 | Apply Here
Electrical Engineer - NGN 400,000 - 600,000 | Apply Here
Finance & Compliance Manager - NGN 400,000 - 600,000 | Apply Here
Operations and Business Performance Manager - NGN 400,000 - 600,000 | Apply Here
|
|
|
|
I told you we "gotchu." This one, we're bringing real sales experts who have "seen it all and sold it all."
If you miss this one... hmmm
Topic: Mastering Sales and Negotiation for Career Success Date: 19th Sept. 2026 Time: 10 AM Platform: Zoom
Register here
|
Hmmm, now to the gist I saw on X...
|
You see en, I wish I can send 52 mins voice note to share my opinion.
Brooo... meetings are so "overrated"
Ok, not all meetings, shaa, but some meetings leave you scheduling another meeting to "Close out".
As corporate people, we need to agree on some "meeting rules"; that's the only way we can move forward.
|
This is my template; adjust it per your company.
- No meeting should last more than 15 mins (I said what I said)
- We all stand up, nobody sits. If leg pain you, you sef talk quick let's close
- Ask ChatGPT (should this be a meeting or an email)
- If the problem is not my problem, don't involve me; I take God beg you.
Let's leave it at this 4, let me not "whelm" you with points.
|
I'm not joking o, I'm plugging this idea to my colleagues starting from tomorrow, anybody disagree, we "meet" outside. 😡
|
|
|
|
Relive the most impactful Jobberman events, find career tips, advice, and discover success stories designed to inspire your career journey.
|
|
|
|
You are currently receiving newsletters biweekly
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment